Sun, 05 Feb|
Thames Chase Forest Centre
Sourdough Starter for Sourdough Starters!
What is sourdough? How do I start a sourdough starter and maintain it? This is a starter session (quite literally!)
Time & Location
05 Feb 2023, 10:45 – 12:00
Thames Chase Forest Centre, Broadfields Farm, Pike Ln, Upminster RM14 3NS, UK
About the event
Do you want to find out what sourdough is?
Or maybe you already know but would like to give it a try to grow your own starter?
This is the session for you!
What will this workshop cover?
- What sourdough is
- Making your own starter yourself
- Learn how to grow and maintain your own starter
- A few simple recipes to use your starter [discard]
What do I need to prepare beforehand?
What do I need to bring with me?
NOTHING but if you want, an apron! Everything will be provided for you for the session plus what you need to grow your starter to take home during its infancy.
- This workshop is NOT aimed to teach you how to make sourdough bread.
- The venue is wheelchair friendly but please let us know when you book your ticket so that we can set up the classroom appropriately.
Book a place
- Ticket type
I am a sourdough starter!
Standard ticket for all attendees.Price£12.50Sold Out
This event is sold out