Sun, 12 Mar|
Thames Chase Forest Centre
Cookie canvas workshop
Cookie + Creativity = Edible Canvas
Time & Location
12 Mar 2023, 10:45 – 12:00
Thames Chase Forest Centre, Broadfields Farm, Pike Ln, Upminster RM14 3NS, UK
About the event
Yes you did read it right! An edible canvas made with cookie dough and decorated with nuts, dried fruits and other sweet treats is what you are going to take home. You can bake at home on the day or you can freeze it and then bake later (perhaps for Mother's day the weekend after?)
What will this workshop cover?
- Making two types of basic cookie dough (vanilla and chocolate).
- Use the dough as your canvas.
- Decorate the canvas with dried fruits, nuts and chocolates.
- Instructions on how to freeze and bake the canvas at home.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Ideas on what you want your canva to look like!!! (There will be some templates that you can use...)
- An airtight large-ish container to take your canvas home for storage.
- An apron [optional].
- I'm afraid you'll have to be 15 or above.
- The venue is wheelchair friendly but please let us know when you book your ticket so that we can set up the classroom appropriately.
Book a place
- Ticket type
I'm a solo cookie artist!
This ticket includes all the ingredients to make your canvas to take home - vegan butter, flour, sugar, dried fruits, nuts and vegan chocolates.Price£20.00
- Ticket type
We are two cookie artists!
This ticket includes all the ingredients to make your canvas to take home - vegan butter, flour, sugar, dried fruits, nuts and vegan chocolates.Price£37.50